Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen Things I'd Rather Be Doing....

1. Finish painting the kitchen;

2. Play with the dogs;

3. Scheduling my fall classes;

4. Not feeling like an outsider since I've told my boss that I'm leaving at the end of August;

5. Cleaning the house that has been neglected this week;

6. Chatting with my aunt and cousin to update them on this past week;

7. Chatting with SeanRambling's wife since we never seem to have enough time to catch up these days....life keeps getting in the way!

8. Planting the rose bushes that arrived yesterday;

9. Finishing putting mulch in the flower beds;

10. Enjoying Presque Isle;

11. Spending time with hubby;

12. Fixing the lawnmower deck;

13. Just about anything rather than working!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Jaded Moon said...

Fixing the lawn mower deck? I would not even know where to start doing that, hehehe.

I would have done this except I read your post today, Friday . :-(

Bernie said...

Yeah, so it's Friday, but who cares... Still good to see other TT13!!
Fix the mower deck, what was wrong with it?
Isn't it summer already? I would have thought all Rose bush's would have been planted already (if bare rooted)!
Mulch is always good...
Our list is up as well if you want to see what we are up to...
Sydney is so cold at the moment...
Cheers
Bernie

Daisy said...

My point was that I would have rather been doing just about anything than be at work yesterday.

The mower deck needs fixed (actually replaced) because one of the brackets that holds the deck onto the mower snapped off last weekend. It had been welded before and couldn't be "fixed" again so we had to order a new deck. Now we get the fun of transferring the pulleys and everything over to the new deck. Fortunately, hubby is handy and I just have to help.