Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 13, 2007

Proactiv?

Ok, so I've been using Proactiv for a little over a month now. I haven't been following the directions exactly, as I only use all three steps in the morning and then sometimes wash my face at night. I realize that I'm not following the recommended directions, but the acne on my face seems to be about the same, if not a little worse. I never had bad acne to begin with, just an occasional pimple here and there and blackheads on my nose. Now, the blackheads seem to be replaced by whiteheads and the pimples that appear are more cystic than before.

I'd love any feedback from other Proactiv users on this issue. Yes, I've checked makeupalley.com to check the reviews, but for every person there that had a bad result, there is another that had a great result.

Do I just need to buckle down and use all three steps morning and night?

2 comments:

Jaded Moon said...

Isn't this the product Jessica Simpson promotes? I always wondered if it actually worked or not.

Daisy said...

Jaded...it is. Overall, my skin looks better. It seems to have diminished some of the darker spots and the little scarring I had looks better. I just hate that my breakouts are different now. I don't know if I'm still in an adjustment period or not.