Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 29, 2007

One of those weeks.....

I started off the week by hitting a deer on Monday night and it's just been downhill from there. I put the mortgage payment in the mail without a stamp or a return address (genius, no?), and I've been trying all week to figure out why the sewing machine keeps breaking thread. It has been doing this since I changed the needle that I broke about a month ago. Needless to say, even though the needle is shaped to make you think it can only go in one way....it can go in both ways and I had it in backwards. So, (or sew, as the case may be), the puppy finally has a cover for the foam pad in her crate so she doesn't have to sleep on an old sheet anymore.

1 comment:

Jaded Moon said...

LOL, We all have had those kind of weeks. I have done the no stamp on the letter a few times.