Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 19, 2007

Mortality

A friend's husband just died on Saturday night/Sunday morning. They were to have their second anniversary in July, they bought a house last summer and she's three months pregnant. They were out at a wedding party and were walking to their car to leave and he just collapsed and died later at the hospital. She's 27 and he was only 30. I'm going to the funeral home with friends tonight, but I just don't know what to say. I didn't know him that well, but I worked with my friend and her mom for several years in the past.

This just really puts into perspective how fragile life is.

1 comment:

Jaded Moon said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Very sad. Death is definitely the one thing in our lives that is uncertain.