Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 28, 2007

Febreze Candles

So, I go home yesterday to an unexpected package in the garage. It's one of the new Febreze candles! I heard that they were coming out soon and was thrilled to get to try one before they actually hit store shelves. The one I received is Apple Spice scented. I was a little worried because the scent seemed really strong when the candle was in the package, with just the little hole in the top to let the scent out. When I opened the candle, the scent dispersed nicely with just a hint of it detectable in a two room range. I had it burning for about three hours last night and you can hardly tell by looking at the candle. It seems like it will last a long time. I can't wait to try the other scents.

1 comment:

Jaded Moon said...

I did not know Febreze was making candles now. I will have to try them.