Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jun 25, 2007

Monday Madness....

The "help wanted" ad for the office went in the newspaper on Sunday. I've been fielding calls all day from prospective applicants (who obviously can't read...we specified to send letter/resume and "no calls please.") as well as various offices that we deal with regularly, wanting to know which of us is leaving.

I've been sleeping much better at night now that everything is out in the open about me leaving the office and going back to school. I'm even contemplating doing my undergrad in 3 years (instead of the 2 to get my pre-reqs done) and getting a chemistry degree in those three years, then head to pharmacy school. That's still up in the air, but I am registered and scheduled for fall semester. Currently, I'm waiting for the e-mail to take the placement test for the 200 level Chem class that I've registered for.

No comments: