Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Aug 31, 2007

The Great Outdoors.....

I was outside with the dogs this afternoon and came up on the back deck and saw this little guy in our backyard. I ran inside to get the camera and captured this picture just before he (or she) took off into the corn field behind our house. We've suspected that there is a den of red fox behind the house, and this pretty much confirms it! The picture is a little blurry and far away, but it's a red fox...I promise!

1 comment:

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

Hey Daisy,
If you're reading my blog chances are you aren't on my PLHS shit list ;) That said, who are you anyhow? and are you ever gonna update your blog? Huh, well, are ya? I know, some of us have a sickness :D