Diapers.com

buy diapers
shop diapers.com
plus shop for all your baby needs.
britax car seats, similac, baby registry and more.
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code TEAL0458$49 min. total order

Jul 5, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things about me:

1. Like Jaded Moon said last week...I need a haircut.
2. I am 30 years old.
3. I am married.
4. I am quitting my full-time job to return to school full time and only work part-time.
5. I am terrified of spiders, but not of snakes.
6. I don't feel guilty about driving an SUV, because we live where we need 4WD most of the winter.
7. I use coupons and love seeing the "total saved" at the bottom of my grocery receipt.
8. I am slightly addicted to getting free samples.
9. I have two dogs, a year and a half old Chocolate Lab, and a 4 month old Yellow Lab.
10. I own a handgun.
11. I have a concealed carry permit for said handgun.
12. I'm trying to get excited about the free, unlimited use of the university gym, but it's just not working.
13. Hubby and I bought bikes yesterday and I only made it about a mile and a half on our first ride before I started whining!

1 comment:

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

oh......i am so there on the coupons. I am a coupon freak. I'm to the point where 60% off my bill is becoming almost normal and not the exception. :D I'm such a dork, I know it...